Who we are and we can offer
- We are a brand new 4 person European media communications startup looking for our intern.
- We do PR in the TMT market with a twist: our people are actively engaged in other projects as well (technology, marketing, strategy, writing).
- We therefore bring a real world approach to communications and networking.
- We believe that there is no one way to do good PR and are always looking to improve.
- We have 2 signed up clients that provide TV and Telecoms solutions and several more in the pipeline.
- We have a physical presence in Paris, London and Leiden near Amsterdam.
- We operate virtually, with partners and events in the Middle East, the USA (San Diego) and elsewhere.
Who you are
- You have a valid passport, preferably a driver's license too and speak and write English. Other European Languages would be useful.
- You are inquisitive, energetic and capable of taking initiatives.
- You are very comfortable with social networking and love mining the web for information, we don't even mind if some people call you a a social media junky.
- You can be based in Paris or Leiden near Amsterdam, but are flexible and mobile, and don't mind crashing out on someones sofa if need be.
- You are happy to attend trade-shows in other cities helping man booths or hunt for information.
What you will do with us
- Help manage social media accounts.
- Research new topics for our clients.
- Work on our future website and those of our clients.
- Proofread blog entries, write some as appropriate.
- Attend trade shows.
- Help benchmark our clients' PR against their competitors' and partners'.
- Be part of the team!
- We will mentor and train you in the field.
- If needed, we can also provide formal internship supervision & participate in your final exams.
- We will mutually commit to at least 6 months together with a standard notice period.
- This will be a payed internship with a competitive package.
- Start date: ASAP.
Our Website isn't up yet (which is one reason why we need you), but here's who we are:
Vanessa Vigar - http://nl.linkedin.com/in/vigar
Marta Twardowska - http://nl.linkedin.com/in/mtwardowska
Philip Hunter - http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/philip-hunter/13/625/ba0
And some others ...